skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
morning lights;
and all that dreamy nonsense. ;)
Posted by Laine.
I'm
sad
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
About this blog
it's Ee Laine with the double 'e'. 13th april 1992.
trying to find my place in this world :)
yell out!
afzan.
aja.
alia.
boonkheng.
bryant.
hana.
honweng.
idhzan.
julia.
kahmun.
kylie.
pohming.
szekitt.
weigin.
xinlin&xinhuei.
xinyi.
yin.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(194)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(27)
the distance between us makes it so hard to stay.
Attention!SBU is closing down starting tomorrow (3...
my love will get you home.
i'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly.
been here all this time, how could you not know?
but you'll always be a part of me.
slow it down, make it stop.
Why is it that I'm always invisible to you?
life is a maze, love is a riddle.
You can.
I don't freaking wanna care anymore. =D
Smoochie poo.
There's only so much one can take.
I beg you, go on without me.
I really went to school today for nothing.I am fal...
Proof..
Check this out. I am currently surviving on only t...
I'd take you by the hand and show you that you can.
So here I am still holding on.
December, changing weather.
I currently have a huge friction burn on my left c...
Hot and cold.
I'll always look back as I walk away.
Keep looking up.
I'm sad.
When I rise, you fall.
Surreal.
►
June
(26)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(262)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
►
2007
(33)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(19)
0 comments:
Post a Comment