morning lights;

and all that dreamy nonsense. ;)

I am so exasperated with Chem right now, words can't even begin to express my exasperated-ness. =_= It's like my brain has a mind of its own, protesting the very sight of Chem facts enteriiinggg it. Gaahhh. I can't wait for Tuesday. Hope I even have enough concentration to sit for our last papers! HAHA.

I feel isolated. Why? :/

I finished watching Beyond the Realm of Conscience. WAY PAST AWESOME. Many thanks to Fei for all the translation and for passing me the episodes in the first place. :D Charmaine Sheh is sooooo preeettyyyyyyy!

New Moon New Moon New Moon New Moon.

I spent the entire of last night dreaming bout school days and school events. I don't remember what about exactly, but I know it was bout school. Maybe my brain is subconsciously taunting me bout the end of school? I remember one dream though. The electing of a new class's committee next year. Then I woke up to realise - there won't be another next year for that.

Geeee, this kinda sucks.

0 comments: