morning lights;

and all that dreamy nonsense. ;)

Okay I know I've been saying this everywhere.. on MSN, Facebook and now I'm saying it on my blog, but...

do ya smell that? it's F R E E D O M yo!

Okay I'm over the line now. Ehehee. Can't believe it's over! Seems like only yesterday I was freaking out with Kyles bout BM. =s But I'm not complaining! Finished our last paper around 3.30 p.m. and then we screamed like there was no tomorrow and took photos of ourselves being jumping jacks until Pengetua said we were jumping like b********s. HAHA.

Photos from today :


Mel "counselling" proper talking-to-troubled-friend methods. Kyles playing the "troubled friend". Yin's just overlooking and learning :p

Before Chem 2. So much for candid!

This was me and Aly's attempt to give a DULAN face bout Chem 1. HAHA.

Nerds in the hall!

"Freaking out for Paper 2".

AFTER PAPER 3 YO!

See mah excited besties XD


Jumping in the Skylite!




Threw out my books after so long.
Yeah, I finally had the heart to throw 'em away. Thanks, btw. They helped.

Tomorrow Pavilion at 2 yo!
DRESS TO PARTY PEOPLE, cause the party's only JUST beginning! :D

0 comments: